[1.5] Adding a slider to the Frontpage App
Welcome to the Slider Tutorial
This article provides you with the workflow, code, and specifications necessary to add a slider panel to your frontpage app.
1. Choose your images and where they will point to in your mukurtu site.
- I typically choose no less than 3 images
- Usually the first one goes to the Browse Page
- The other two can go to featured articles and pages
2. Export your images as web-resolution and the correct dimensions
- 2048×1024 is best
- jpeg or png are good formats
3. Import the files to your Mukurtu Site
- Go to dashboard > Add Media
- Write down the filenames of your slider images for reference
4. Go to edit your frontpage app (Dashboard >